missyFIONA's recipe blog

Monday, December 29, 2008

Shopping in Hong Kong

Hong Kong Trip part 6: shopping with Claudia and family

in fact,the best day in my opinion.
wanna know why?
hehe.

I got to meet up and shop with Claud!!

at 11am,Claud along with her family and maid came over to meet me at my hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui.
went over to a local restaurant to have dim sum breakfast.

sharks fin dumplings,bird nest egg tarts,custard buns,yam balls,carrot cakes,chee cheong fun,kailan,siew mai,har gao...
you name it!
oishi!



after breakfast,Claud's daddy brought us to a street near my hotel with tons of stores selling boots and bags!


after 2 and a half hrs of shopping,I ended up with 2 pairs of boots,3 pairs of socks,2 dresses and 1 clutch.

had to leave at 3 to catch the bus to the airport.=(

I'd like to thank Claudia,and her parents again for bring me around and for their hospitality(:
xiexie!~

at the hotel lobby.
loot and happy self!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home