missyFIONA's recipe blog

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hongkong Trip Par4: DisneyLand and Ocean Park!


sissy and I got Minnie hairbands!!
mine is with a golden wedding veil.pretty pretty!!~!
*laughs.picture of the day.
I made daddy take a picture wearing Minnie ears!

we were queueing for a 3D Disney concert.
thus,explains the 'shades'.


Disney Land is like a super pretty place,pretty boring place.
to me at least.
cause Ive motion sickness and thus go on the extreme rides.
damn.

but I did go on the merry-go-round!~
*laughs!


the Disney parade.

featuring the princesses!

cinderella!!
snow white!!
erm.I dont know.
my guess is,the princess in Beauty and the Beast.
rapunzel?
sleeping beauty?
LOL.

featuring the other random characters in Walt Disney cartoons.
Donald and Daisy duck!
the toys in toys story.
they look pretty retarded if you ask me.
lol.
THE LITTLE MERMAID!!
my all time favourite!
the theme songs at least(:
lol.I dont know.but is there a butterfly cartoon?
Alice in the wonderland!
that disappearing pussy.
smiling flowers?
forgive me,Ive no idea which cartoon they're from.

and I present you,Giant Santa Mickey!!~!not featured in any of the movies,this white vehicle wishes us a Merry Christmas!
aha!
pretty dancers!
with PERKY ASSES!!~!
in cantonese,we call those perky asses "qiu xi fat!"
*laughs.

Lunchtime!
I reckon the statue is featuring Cinderella and her prince.
and I got mummy and daddy to pose identically.
so sweet right?
hou tim ah!


OCEAN PARK!!~!
I got REINDEER hairbands!!~!yay!!
the only ride I got on was the pirate ship.

OceanPark's isnt as boring as DisneyLand had been.
it's merely more boring.

the pandas were the only attraction for me.


and while my parents and sister gush bout the rides,I kept my attention occupied with the eagles in the air.

one came about 50ms away while we were on the pirate ship!!!
pretty!!

the most number of eagles I counted in one glance was 8!
let's compare with the measly 1 we see on a rare occasion in Singapore.

1 lil' two lil' 3 lil' eagles
4 biggie 5 biggie 6 biggie eagles
7 hugie 8 hugie 9 hugie eagles.
10 lil' huge eagles~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home