missyFIONA's recipe blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I love my new hair!!

I was pouting cause baby didnt want to take a picture with me. >: (when he finally did,he pouted cause he didnt want to be in the photo.*laughs!


then,Rosalin called.
we were to visit Ethan.
cause somehow,he managed to puncture his lung.
we=Joe,Rosalin,Norman,Reen and Me+baby.


tsktsk,take care Ee!!*hugs.
ugh,fat arms.
Norman!!
he greeted me last night with a "boo!"
*laughs.
Reen darling~
it has been EONS since I last saw her.



Joe and Ethan.


and my darling Rosalin!
I miss you babe!*hugs.

Ethan,please take care of ur health and update us on ur condition.
and PLEASE,stay in the hospital if ure required to.dont discharge urself again.

I hope you get ur pink back in health again!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home