missyFIONA's recipe blog

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'd a haircut!!
Im sporting the style I'd long before,in Secondary1!


* In your opinion,please comment on whether this or the previous hairstyle suits me better.thanks!!^-^ *


baby says I look 14 at the least and 16 at the max.
*laughs!
it's good to look young since Im merely a year away from being a 2x.

Pictures!!
forgive me for the repetitiveness, I wanted to see how it looks from the various angles.

another makeup-less kuku face.

with it all tied up.
well,all except for the fringe.
I do look younger than before right?
right.

AND,
my birthday present from my darling baby sissy!!

aint it thoughtful of her to actually have it custom-made?
*hugs sissy!!

it says,"Happy Birthday. Fiona,I *heart* you"
thank you sissy,jiejie loves you too!^-^
beautiful isnt it?
Imma devour it the minute I get well!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home