missyFIONA's recipe blog

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'd a great birthday!
overlooking the fact that Im running a flu and couldnt taste my food as well as I could have.

my darling mother cooked me mee-sua for breakfast this morning.
thank you mummy for putting in the time and effort to cook me my birthday breakfast.
wo ai ni!!ai si ni le!!
xie xie mama!!~!
*kisses!!

then,grams came over to pass me my birthday present!!
so sweet right?
my truffles and an angbao!hehe.
thank you grams,ure the best grandmother anybody could have asked for!
*kisses!

met up with hj in town for my birthday present before cabbing over to baby's to prepare for my BBQ!!

baby's ill too=(
and I believe it was I who passed the virus on to him.
Im sorry~

still,it took love and determination for him to carry out the BBQ as planned.
and he did a great job!
*claps for baby!
I love you(:

food's great!
now,dont you start drooling on ur keyboard.

wrapped up corn,prawn and stingray on the grill. tada!!
my stingray's done.
it's great,though a lil' too spicy.

this is like the best prawn EVER!
beats all,hands down!
pardon my makeup-less kuku face.
it's just so0oOooo~ good!caramelised corn and honey glazed chicken drumstick!!
though they look half-charred and unappetizing, Im saying the pictures just dont do em justice!


MISO BEEF!
it's not suppose to look like 3 chunks of rock.
it's actually done just rare enough and supremely succulent!
and, it's not as disgusting as it sounds,"Miso beef" lol. think sweet and juicy with jz the right amount of saltiness.


baby,ure the best boyfriend ever.
and undoubtedly,the only person who can love me just the way I want to be loved.
there isnt a 2nd soul in the universe who can understand me as well as you do
and tolerate all my shortfallings and foul temper.
I love you baby,truly I do.
*smoochiesxszss!!~!


to wrap this post up,I'd like to thank all those who'd remembered my birthday
and bothered to wish me a happy 19th birthday.
I'll try to rmb all who did so,but pardon me if I left ur name out(:
in alphabetical order,
Aaron,Abraham,Alvin,Anthony,Bernard,Belle,Bob,Claudia,Cordelia,Chunkiat,
Darren,Donna,Dior,Eileen,Ethan,Fahmy,Gabby,HJ,Jerome,Jeff,Jinhuang,Jolin,Jieying,Jim,
Junjie,John,Karen,Lena,Lokita, Minli,Nick,Steve,Ting2,Thong,Mark,Peter,Vina,Xuting,Xiaolong.
and all the passerbys!
okay,I really hope I didnt miss anyone out.


I love my baby,and he loves me(:

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home