missyFIONA's recipe blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

met up with Aaron in the afternoon.
headed down to Simply Intimate to collect my corset.check out their new festive collections!!
damn nice i tell you!
anybody wants to buy me the Santarina costumes for my birthday?
hehe.

had lunch @ the teochew duck rice store in pasir panjang before driving down to Alexandra; Beer Station for beer.LOL
to drink in the afternoon,that's a first.to me at least.



Im totally in love with my new corset.
I'll be wearing it to the nearing wedding dinner on the 30th(:
hafta shop for a new pair of jeans soon!
getting sick of the 2 pairs I own.


Aaron then drove me down to Jurong.
met up with baby and he had his hair cut.

went over to his place and drank again.
*laughs.
this time,as guinea pigs to Clarence's work.

vodka cranberry
vodka cranberry orange
vodka orange
vodka orange lime
vodka cranberry lime
vodka lime
syrup
vodka syrup
vodka orange syrup
gahhhhhh~~~~~~

btw,Fiona thinks she's fugly.
!@#$%^&*()_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home