missyFIONA's recipe blog

Friday, September 05, 2008

Random pictures Ive missed out during the week includes a teeny tiny snail,bitesize mooncakes, heartshaped strawberry and coffee with a tint of red.

while heading out of the condo during one of the rainy nights,
baby and I spotted a really cute teeny tiny snail on the wall.

I probably shld have sth else in the picture for size comparison for better effect though.


From the box of strawberries MrsSong gave me,I found this adorable heartshaped one.
Shared it with baby^^

Baby and I went pass this bakery @ JE and decided to head in for a look.
spotted adorable bitesize mooncakes and bought 4 home.
Greentea flavoured, Coffee flavoured and two lotus.


Coffee was just there accompanying me.
took 2 pictures of him and accomplished the red tint by covering the redlight thingie my phone camera has.


ahhhh.
I miss my baby boy!!~!~!~
*pouts~
I've class till 10pm today and thus I can only see him at 10!!
*grumbles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home