missyFIONA's recipe blog

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

EDITED
UGHHH!!~!
I cant seem to transfer pictures out from my cell today.
blasted phone.friggin' USB port.
rawr.


anw,
headed over to Mrs Song's place to pass her belated Teachers' Day pressie.
Fi-made-almondjelly with tons of longan.(:
wanted to pass it to her before,but somehow the jelly I made ytd was disastrous.
super watery.

well,
Mrs Song apparently didnt want me to leave empty-handed.
she brought out another box of chocolates[identical to the one she gave us on Teachers' Day], strawberries and Tiramisu.hahahha.
so sweet right?(:
ahh,
how I miss those days partying in the art room during art class with the rest.
Mrs Song used to bring the radio down for us so that we can tune into 98.7FM while drawing.
and we'll take turns bringing snacks to class,chips,nachos,biscuits,chocolates,sweets...

then the O'levels.
how hard she worked to help us.
she even bought us lunch during the days we stayed back to do our prep work.
where to find a teacher like that???

aha!
then I rmb Claud and I,the lil' princesses at that time.
we skipped one of the extra classes and went over to Ginza for Lan games.=x
how pissed Mrs Song was at us then.
she even threatened to bar us from our O'lvl art.
hahaahhahahhaa.
ah,Claud,rmb what we said to her then?=x

ouch,
I know we were horrible at that time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home