missyFIONA's recipe blog

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

oooo.
I got my silver eyelights!!~!
but baby says it's only feasible for clubs,events and shoots.=(

anw,
Ive gt an appointment with simply intimate tmr!!~!
wheee~
good good,bring in the moolahs,Im sooo broke.
*laughs!!

went to JW to get my pay yesterday.
not gonna tutor the two spoilt brats anymore,they're shifting.
ahh,I'll miss hanging out at the petshop with Marc and the rest.hahha.
uncle Tiger made me promise I'll visit though,
well,will do IF Im free,bored and around the area^^

now,
does anybody with kids/nephews/friend's children etc[>pri/sec]need english tuition?
just drop me a mail @ prudishcoquette_@hotmail.com!!
Ive friends who're willing to take up students for math,science,POA,art and DnT too.
(:(:

anw,
saw found a longlost video on youtube.
it's really touching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home