missyFIONA's recipe blog

Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's freaking getting on my nerves.
I mean it's totally unfair for me to be the one giving all the time.
You're afterall the guy.aint you?

And for the longest time now,I DONT FEEL LOVED.
Yes yes,you claim that you love me.really do love me.cannot live without me cause you freaking friggin fucking totally absolutely love the entire me.all the gibberish @#$%^&*()(*&^%$ shit.
But noo~,Im telling you now that I dont feel loved!
This isnt the first time nor the second Im telling you this.
Im saying this for at least the 5th time now.

You're neither sweet nor sensitive.
Not that you're even trying to be.You admitted that yourself.
"yeah,why bother trying when all her threats to leave ends up going nowhere every single time" you're probably thinking.
hurhurh,
Ive news for you,
Im dead serious this time.


last year was a better era.
a happier one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home