missyFIONA's recipe blog

Thursday, August 28, 2008

met up with Aaron and headed over to BPP for coffee @starbucks.
then headed over to chinese garden to look at tortoises!!~!
so cute!

the sua-gu went to look at wu guis!!
they'll actually follow you around!!~!so cute!!~!
*sings the baby song* follow the leader,follow follow me,follow the leader,follow follow me~~
eh.humphumps.
that's all im saying.
*laughs.(:
cucumber feeding time!!
he's like really strong!
*crunch crunch.
Aaron fed big wugui too!!~!Me!me!me!me again!

Had a pretty nice day.
Though I ended up with 2 mosquitoe bites from the excursion.*laughs

Anw,talking bout mosquitoe bites,
Claudia got one today too.
But in the shape of a heart!!~!

without photoshop nor editing,
I present to you,"Claudia's adorable heart shaped mosquitoe bite"



LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!~!
feel love~~

I love I love..
I love...
I love Claudia and Claudia loves me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home