missyFIONA's recipe blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Headed over to MDIS shortly after I woke up to register for a course I had to remodule.
[Electronic Media,Advance Dip starting this Friday for 10 Fridays/Sats]
The queue was horrible due to a shortage of staff attending to the students.
[Only 1 out of 4 counters was active]
Called for Jennifer and things got settled pretty quickly,made payment and left to meet up with Xuting.

Got the Aural book I loaned from her to revision for my piano examination tmr.
Went for a session at the suana before she dried off and headed off to school.
Meetups again soon!!~!^^

Will be meeting up with Claud after the examination tmr for tea.
And Dior on Monday.
Di,if ure reading this,I KNOW YOU LOVE ME!!~!^^
hahahahaaaahaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home