missyFIONA's recipe blog

Friday, August 29, 2008

Headed back to KR with Claud,Ting,JH for the teachers' day celebration,Ruifang came along too.

Had lunch at the canteen before anything else.
And we were thinking,"EH!when was the last time YOU had a plate of $1.20 noodles?"
*laughs!

Our $1.20 noodles.

Went to the gallery to catch a lil' of the performance but it got sooo damn boring.
Decided to go back to the canteen before walking around the school while waiting for the teachers to be released.*laughs.
Ting&I.(:
Claud&I(:
hehe.
the very kind JH took a picture of us cause we were having a hard time trying to squeeze 3 ppl into a picture ourselves.

look!!
our homecons room!!
the one who scalded our hands at when we were in sec 1 and 2!
7years ago,ting and I had our homeconomics lessons on this table.
wah,
can you believe it?SEVEN years leh!
now I feel old~

History of the 'CanReach' Kentridge fountain.
now coated with a layer of algae.
They made us[!] pay 1000/class and this is how they maintained it?
wthh~

*RriiNnNGggGg!!~!!
the teachers are finally allowed to return to the staff room.
so,we headed down to look for our favourite teacher,Mrs Song!!~!

Yes,I know,we as the students are suppose to buy presents for our teachers.
we're sorry,it just slipped our busy minds.
we promise we will try to remember the next time.^-^v
well,know I feel really guilty,cause Mrs Song came out with a box of chocolates for us to share.
hahha.
okay okay!
I promise I'll buy her something really sweet for her next year!

Oh,
and we just found out that Mrs Song stays in the same condo as I do!
maybe we'll bump into each other one of these days^^
chocolaties!!
honey says "I want the star shaped one!!~!"
Ting took a random one.
And I took something that resembled my O'level art prep work.*laugsh!!

wanted say hi to both the Ms Hengs,but they were no where in sight.*pouts.
while heading off,we bumped into Mr Koh.
chatted a lil' and took a picture before getting out.

do you know:
Mr Koh Suan Lam actually ran 88km just to raise money for the charity?
*cheers to Mr Koh!(:


JH went off for home.
Ting,Claud and I shared a cab down to town where we dropped Ting off at Wheelocks, before heading to The Central with Claud.

Tea-ed at TCC and talked ALOT while reminiscing ol' times.
walked around for awhile before having a coffee break at O'brians.
time really seems to fly when hanging out with dearest Claudia.

Had tons of fun catching up with the darling girls today.
shall meet up again soon!!~!


baby came over for dinner soon after I reached home.
I actually wanted to head out for icecream with him,but while he was using my lappy,
I fell asleep.
So he carried me to bed and thus,left early=(

But well,
I'll have the entire day with him tmr!
So all's well^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home