missyFIONA's recipe blog

Monday, September 01, 2008

Think of some, who also knows you and is important to you, which you can relate them to the following colors.
Do not repeat your answer twice.
Name just one person for each color:

Yellow, Orange, Red, White, Green
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ready?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
dont peep
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Yellow: Someone you'll never forget
Orange: Someone you consider your true friend
Red: Someone that you really love
White: Your twin soul
Green: Someone that you'll remember for the rest of your life.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

my Yellow is my mummy
my Orange is my sissy
myRed is my baby
my White is claudia honey
my Green is gabby


im baby's Red and claudia's White too!!~!^-^v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home