missyFIONA's recipe blog

Sunday, September 07, 2008

I love my baby.
Practically everything he does,I love it.
But the one thing I treasure above all is to see his face the first thing in the morning when i awake.

So,the first person I saw today when I woke up was my baby!!
Totally made my day(:

Headed over to JE to return the seriously overdue cookbooks.
browsed through and loaned another cookbook with shephard's pie recipe and headed over to his place to bake it for dinner!


at the library.
outside the library.
we were in the midst of saying something.hees.

baby was still trying to complete his sentence.

at the supermarket!


after 30mins of preparing and 40mins of baking.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADA!!~!
IT'S DONE!!~!
it's totally yummy!succulent...juicy...
simply delicious~
*licks fingers.

drool-worthy.
awww.
it's just too bad that you guys aint there~~
*grins.
there!!*kisses for the chef!
thank you baby for the oh-so-delicious dinner!!
I love you!!~!
you get to cook more for me in future!do you hear?
hahahahahahahha~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home