missyFIONA's recipe blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

hees.
celebrated our 1yr 7monthsary with baby yesterday(:
was cramping bad throughout the day,

baby initially wanted to cheer me up by baking my favourite shephard's pie,
BUT,can you believe that the supermarket ran out of minced beef?
even the frozen ones?
*grumbles.
bought me a box of Rochers instead.

I then treated us to dinner at Crystal Jade's La Mian Xiao Long Bao.
La Mian Xiao Long Bao= Pull Noodle Small Dragon Bun.

hahahahahahahahahaa.okay,random.



For those who like La Mian and Xiao Long Baos,

Ding Tai Feng's a pretty good place for it.

Although Crystal Jade's Xiao Long Baos are a tad bit tastier,
Ding Tai Feng's are ALOT juicier.NICE!!~!
For La Mian,there's no contest.Ding Tai Feng wins hands down.
Crystal Jade's La Mian's texture and taste is no where near Ding Tai Feng's.


back to where I was.
headed over to baby's place after dinner.
had baked corns for dessert.

I LOVE MY SILLY LIL' BABY BOY!!~!
*kisses~

Coffee is still as adorable and "sai nai" -attention seeking
*laughs.
he always gets into trouble and the first person he'll look for for cover is me[if im there,tt is]
so cute~~~



Mummy,I know you're reading this.
Can I PLEASE have a dog?
*smiles.^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home