missyFIONA's recipe blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

good mornoon people!!

technically,mornoon equals the noon time but since the afternoon only starts at 1pm for me,im going to call the time from 12-12.59pm mornoon!!
hahha.
so,good MORNOON!!
...

had dindin over at baby's place on tuesday, I bought pizza.
I was famished and thus ate everything in sight before picture taking even came into my mind.
oops.hahha.

after dindin,we found coffee hiding under one of the tables.
he's adorable,a big dog with a mindset of a chihuahua.
I mean,when ure so big,squeezing under a table with alot of junk will not exactly feel very comfortable.

the hunchback husky!
"*woof!i think im small,i think im small.you cant see me if i blend in with ur junk under ur table.think small~ think small~"


and here's my son!!
he looks pretty arrogant here though he's such a marshmallow inside.
as i type,he's fast asleep right beside me.(:
...

met up with Chunkiat a couple of days back at JE.
havent seen him in like 5yrs!!

had coffee before heading up for pool.
wheee!i won baby and chunkiat!!
naninanipupuuuu~
Mr. Neo Chun Kiat.


and of course, baby and I!!~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home