missyFIONA's recipe blog

Thursday, October 09, 2008

I havent been blogging.

baby bought some bottled hoegarden and 2 softdrinks[lime barcardi and lemonade vodka] some time last week[it shld be a wed or thurs].
Galvin then came down to parc oasis to chill with us.
ahh,had a fine time yapping.(:

the day after[or was it 2 days],Galvin along with baby&I headed over to JE to get H.Z some doggie necessities.
caught the move, "Painted Skin" on screen.
not too bad,I rate it 2.8 stars upon 5 stars.

Ive been ill for nearly a week.
along with fever, there were ulcers on my tongue and throat.could speak properly in a couple of days and drank nth more than gruel.
people usually lose their appetite when they're ill,but Im like a total freakcase.
I wanted to have brownies, chips, fries, fried kway teow, chocolate and coffee.

Im nearly all recovered now,thank you for asking.
Baby took great care of me while I was ill.
gruel feeding, temperature taking, medicine feeding.....
*smirks at those who has to sleep around to find comfort.

class tmr,and Ive to hand up an essay.
back to work~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home