missyFIONA's recipe blog

Monday, October 13, 2008

cramps.cramps.cramps.
ugh.

my baby loves me!!~!
lala lala~
and I love my baby too!!~!

I wont give my baby up even for the richest,the cutest,the most handsome,the most educated,the most charming and witty nor the tallest.

The richest is probably really old and thinks love is buyable by cash.
The cutest is probably a toddler with cute dimples and rosy cheeks.
The most handsome will be too conceited.and he'll hog the mirror!
The most educated,sorry,but I wouldnt want to spend the rest of my life discussing angles and velocity.
The most charming and witty will end up taking up the entire conversation.
The tallest,LOL,Im this short,will the tallest even see me?

thus,my baby's the best!
for me at least.(:
*hugs and kisses!~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home