missyFIONA's recipe blog

Sunday, October 19, 2008

EDITED [wed 22.1o]





had an impromtu FHM shoot this morning[saturday] that lasted for 9hrs.

got woken up by corde before 10am [id nvr woken up before 12nn on a saturday!] hahha.
"urgent urgent!" so okay,cabbed down to kaki buki[!!]

well, though Id sacrificed my sleep-in,Im glad I went for the shoot(:
apart from Corde and Minli, I made 5new gorgeous friends!
namely Eileen, Cheryl, Hannah, Winnie and Jessica from London!
it was really nice working with and getting to know em(:


me,winnie and minli(:
minli and I. yet again..

and again..still at it.
what can I say?
I mean,this is what girls do when we've nth busying us.^^
Corde looks as if she's sniffing at my face!*laughs. with Jessica! the only caucasian model present.

there!prove that we were not asleep at work!
on the contrary, we're a bunch of diligent and energetic girls!
Cheryl,Corde,Jessica,Eileen,Winnie,Hannah,Minli and I(:
view from top, left-right
black bikini time!
the 2nd set took a lesser time to complete.
thus equating, less time to camwhore.
I think this's adorable.

we're the brain!


after an exhausting 9hours [12-15hrs for the rest], I was so shacked. Along with the effect of insufficient sleep, I felt absolutely sick.

Aches were yet to made emselves known...

then I felt it when I woke up the next day...
I felt it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, felt it from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet.
And I knew it deep in my heart that the day just took itself a turn into excruciating pain.
ouch.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home