missyFIONA's recipe blog

Friday, March 21, 2008

met up with emmanuel ytd in the afternoon before id to go for a photoshoot @calibre pictures.
he got me a purple cigarette case for encouragement.thank you(:


headed off to meet jh and sean who were accompanying me for the shoot.okay,thank you for accompanying me.you still owe me an outdoor shoot.thank you very much(:



photoshoot @calibre pictures.

2 themes:kawaii japanese school girl along with elegant cheongsum lady.both with a splash of seductiveness.

2 hairstyles:one short bob and another chunli-like.

at the end of the shoot,desmond,the producer asked me whether i'd be interested in being a car babe.why not,right?(:










met up with baby to PSA building for an appointment.
headed back to the neighbourhood for dinner at bout 9plus.

hectic day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home