missyFIONA's recipe blog

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

how annoying can MDIS get.

Im doing Print Media for my graduation proj.
BUT
my print media lecturer, Ms Hui Kam Lim did not get back to the school on when my first meeting's suppose to be held.At least that's what my coordinator,Lourdes said 2weeks ago.

called the school again 2days ago,Lourdes answered and said she'll check with the planner and call back within 5mins, that took place ard 1130am.called multiple times from 12nn till 530pm,but she refused to come to the phone.claiming to be out for a [3hrs?] lunch, or too busy on the phone with another student.
dont fucking bull me saying that you've been too busy for more than 6hrs.
talking about irresponsible.

called the school again ytd,
this time Lourdes's on MC.
AnnaOh[another coordinator] answered,checked AND got back to me all within 5mins.
PLUS scheduled my first meeting for me the next day.
talking about efficiency vs incompetence.

it's no wonder why most of us dislike her so.
i speak for the majority of the Adv Dip masscommunications student in MDIS,including the part timers.

here's to Lourdes,
_I_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home