missyFIONA's recipe blog

Friday, March 07, 2008


FHM 3some party's pretty boring.
though i made some new friends and learned that the roadshow'll be next weekend @clarke quay.

baby and i headed down to Wisma to meet honey and ashton.
honey's sooo sweet!!
she bought me a golden heart stalk with chocolates for encouragement and luck.

talking bout TWINSOULS!!
what are the chances of her and i wearing an identical top?
from the front,it looks totally alike!
and the chances of us treating our boyfriends similarly?
practical nil to none!!
but that's why we're twinsouls^-^
baby bought me a necklace from chomel before heading down to Goodwood Park Hotel to meet up with gabby.
went to register at the counter and i was surprised to hear that irene rmbs my name.
got into Thumper and this guy[whom i dont rmb meeting] went up to me and said "eh!ure the ngeeann girl right?!"
no,im nt the ngeeann girl,but licia approached me outside ngeeann.

during an 1-1 interview with licia,
she actually could rmb who i was and she was the one who invited me to join.*laughs.
[the interview'll be posted up in FHM's blog in a couple of days]

ruifang and her friends came over,
hung around for awhile before heading off.
the party was dead boring.

before wrapping up,
this OLD MAN tried to hit on honey and i while baby and ashton was away.
he has bad breath and unkept hair.ew.

damien msged me saying that he and his friend had already voted for me via the FHM director.
first vote down,
many more to go!!

oh,and 3 unknown guys actually tried to get my number from FHM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home