missyFIONA's recipe blog

Sunday, March 16, 2008

the FHM GND roadshow on friday.

backstage with the girls.


me,gab,jasminemadgeline,me,gab

im greatly touched by those who came down just to give me their support.
namely,my love[who isnt really happy bout the idea of me joining FHM,but still came down anw.]
claud[supportive from the start.helped alot by pulling votes for me.hees.i love you!]+ashton[for holding my voting cards and finding the 2nd pen]
kai,kian+friend,huijing,sarene+friend,linda,emmanuel+friend[s] at MOS and jiji+friend.

huijing,sarene+friend

gabby and i.
my baby!!
my honey!!
@mama's carribean bar after roadshow.


vote for me via SMS.
send: FHM1GND83 (ur name)(nric)(email) to 73388
eg, FHM1GND83 Cyril S8786264H Cyrilian@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home