missyFIONA's recipe blog

Sunday, September 21, 2008

had a great day!!~!
was daddy's birthday as well,at 12mn 21st Sep, baby and I headed down to Esso to get a lil' cake like pie for daddy[daddy didnt want a big cake]
happy birthday daddy!!~!
i love you!!


woke up in the morning and went dog hunting @ Pasir Ris's Ericsson Dog Farm!!
Beagles, Samoyed[!!], Golden Retrievers[!], Jap Spitz[!], Frenchbulls, Bull Terriers, Poms, Shelties[!], Poodles[standard and toy], Jack Russells, Maltese, Boxton Terriers, Pointer, Boxer, Bernese Moutain Dog[!], Min Pins, Labs... you name it!!
super spoilt for choice.

Ive been wanting a dog since God knows when and has been a topic in the family that came up once a week.I cant believe that we're actually going to get one into our family now!!
*excited.

Narrowed down the choices to
-Boston Terrier
-Jap Spitz
-Bull terrier

I really wanted a Samoyed, but unfortunately, it really is too big=(

will be heading to the SPCA next wkend to take a look at their dogs.
I mean,someone has to adopt those poor pugs right?

I cant wait to get a dog!!~!

anw,Im crushed.
someone said Im not only ugly,I have a lousy figure!!
awwww.
yup,tt explains why my schedule's nearly packed for shoots.
^^

I'll be in Sentosa tmr[probably Siloso Beach]
catch me if you can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home