missyFIONA's recipe blog

Friday, September 19, 2008

all off a sudden,I feel so dumb.
like Ive done nothing right even though superficially everything's going my way.

I know Im loved.
but how many people out there who claims that they love me really do?
how many people out there who will be there,against all odds,when I need em?
how many really meant what they say?
how many lies?
or are they really laughing at me behind my back?
"[laughs] look!fi's such an idiot!she actually believed what I told her!!like,omg~"

you know the nagging feeling you'll get when someone's actually mocking you behind ur back?
tt's freaking chewing me out right now.

maybe I should just forget everything else and be contented with what I have now.
though,that's probably never gonna happen.
not in a thousand years.

are you true?are you real?
nobody can ever answer that for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home