missyFIONA's recipe blog

Friday, September 19, 2008

Im staring work next month~
and shoots are filling in for the rest of the month.

22.o9- sentosa shoots 4pm-7pm with Andy

23.o9 - car shoot with Anthony time-TBA
23.o9- briefing with Simply Intimate


28.o9- group shoot near SimLim 2-4pm org-Larry

29.o9- shoot with SimplyIntimate
~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~



ooooooooohh~
and Ive been eyeing this mini notebook from Acer.

anybody willing to sponsor me for it?*laughs.
it's like really adorable and portable!

going at only $799!!
~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~

aha!there was a comment bout me I found really interesting.
"like that also can be a model? sorry but.... you are not at all photogenic. and your portfolio suck. I am just being VERY frank. "

*laughs.Im not even offended!
poor chap,you'll hafta try alot harder to even start bending my ego.(:

and a reply to that comment from another
"and a complete A-hole too.please ignore dumbass comments like that, be proud of your own image girl."
teehees,thank you~~
Im proud of it plenty^-^v

thank God class-A jerks are not all that common.
else I'll hafta kiss my perky ass goodbye!hahahahahaha.

~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~


anw,every girl has to sin once in awhile.
sin comes in all forms and sizes,
and mine,comes in the color and flavour of CHOCOLATE!!~!

this two-bite chocolate brownies from Homestyle are REALLY good.
not too sweet,not too bitter.
not dry,not soggy.in another words,chewy.

fills you up pretty quickly [2's enough to make me very full]
so you wouldnt snack excessively on em!!~!
available at Esso[at least there's where I got mine from]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home