missyFIONA's recipe blog

Sunday, November 09, 2008

yesterday

went clementi for pool with Ian.
aha!I won 5/5 games!!~!

just look at him turning away from the camera sulking.



met up with Bernard after that!!~!
Fosters for coffee before he had to head back to office to check on some stuffs.
his standard drink.ranging from Macdonalds cafe to Fosters,
Iced Mocha!
and instead of a frap, or baileys,I got myself an Irish Coffee!
the whiskey was a lil' too potent for my likings though.
but look how pretty it is when the whipped cream seeps into the drink slowly disintegrating.


when he's done with stuffs,
we drove down to Vivo to shop for Sophia's birthday gift!!~!
found something suitable pretty quickly.

while waiting for his friends to join us for dindin,
I snapped a picture!

I know Ive been blogging bout Bernard nearly every time,
but havent been uploading pictures.
I know you're curious!hahha.

but Im warning you,
I look like a super cockshit in the picture that follows.
please dont laugh,
or rather,even if you do,I dont want to know bout it!hahha.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
...
..
.

there you go!!~!
had dindin at the chicken rice shop when his friends finally arrived. tt's the chicken-y utensil tray with Bernard's friend's chest as a backdrop.
haa.



as Ting,Claud and I were conferencing yesterday.
we concluded that Bernard shall no longer be called "B"!
but rather,a cuter and more appropriate way to spell "B" while holding the same pronunciation.
TaDa!!~!
Bee!!
hahahahahahaha.

and Ive a new sweetheart!
if Claud is Honey,
Gabby is Swts and Jieying is Sugars,
Ting shall be Chocolate!!~!
hahahaahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home