missyFIONA's recipe blog

Friday, June 27, 2008

Shopped 2 days ago with Anthony for our coming shoot.
When he left,as I was walking down the stairs,I heard "FIONA LEH!!".
Then,someone came up to me and shouted "BITCH!!" and hugged me.
*laughs.turns out to be Kimmy,my nafa darling(:
hugged.hugged.and hugged.

Swam yesterday @mine before heading over to baby's place for gym[with clarence too].
Fitness corner,Gym,Fitness corner.
was hungry after and headed over to 7eleven.
7eleven claimed that they dont accept NETS during their changing of shifts!!
like wth,you change shift,NETS also change shift is it?
and the counter minah said i was fat when she's like 4times me?
gosh,how shameless.
imagine,Fiona x 4=HUGE.*laughs.

My indon family's back in Singapore for this wk.
Dinner tonight(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home