missyFIONA's recipe blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

TRUST

adjective
-dependable,trustworthy
noun
-assurance,confidence
verb
-believe,belief,faith,hope,protection,reliance,security,commit

Definition:
Absolute certainty in the trustworthiness of another.

Say,a woman's ultimate dream is to be with a person whom she can TRUST[refer to traits above]
Without TRUST,it'll mean that ure not trustworthy.Thus,ure totally unreliable and undependable.I would not be assured,have the confidence,hope nor faith in you to provide me security nor protection.
All in all,there's no need for commitment since the belief of traits is totally absent.

To summarize,
I knew he was lying.Still,I gave him umpteen chances.
Even outright so,I asked him whether he was lying.Once,twice,trice.
He denied,arrogantly disclaimed,haughtily disagreed.

Okay then,prove it to me that ure not lying.

Silence..
Tranquil..
As if the ability to speak left him..
You can almost smell the guilt..*sniff sniffs.

Then,he decides to come clean.
Isnt it a lil' too late?
Afterall,i gave him more than enough chances?


Enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home