missyFIONA's recipe blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

met up with Shaun for yesterday breakfast before heading over to my place for a kmovie.
went over to JP supposedly for pool halfway through the show cause we gt so bored.
surprise surprise,Kpool's closed.

made a trip to Toys'r'us and played with the hula hoops.
there,him with kiddy shades and a miniature hula.

met up with gabby and her friends after shaun went off.

then ian came.
yes,ian being my boyfriend.
though we shld refer to him as my exboyfriend from this day onwards.

him being an over-reacting male,came over to JP to pass me sth.only to freak when he saw gabby's friend carrying my bag for me.

like,whatevs.
what's there to get jealous bout?
he's just a kid!!and my bag's like really heavy!

seriously,
he ties me up so bad i cant even breathe.

i told him i needed time to myself to cool down so that i can think things through properly.

but,he told me an hr later that he was at my place.like wth?
so i repeated myself saying that i needed to be with myself so that i can calm down.
and he said that he'll go home.
but,when i went home,he was under my block.
hw infuriating is that?

i mean,are you acting stupid or are you just plain dumb?
cant you fucking comprehend what id said?cant you fucking respect my decision?
cant you fucking leave me alone to think?are you stupid or what?

told him AGAIN last night that i needed time alone.that's like for the 3rd time?

BUT still,he came over this morning.

seriously,ure just plain dumb.
there isnt anything else for me to say,
go fuck urself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home