missyFIONA's recipe blog

Thursday, January 24, 2008

went cny shopping @ms with baby today.
it's depressing how everything's always a size or two bigger.
you name it,shoes,dresses,tops,jeans...

fortunately,i didnt hafta go home empty handed.
i actually wanted a maroon spag dress with a black shawl,
but,i found a flattering black spag dress with a complimentary maroon shawl.
all's well(:

zara's sale's nearly all cleared.
but if you aint a size-S,you still can check it out.

went out with daddy and mummy for dinner after shopping.
with the worst of luck,we were sitted beside a family with this AH-NNOYING kid.
if he wasnt screaming,he's singing,either that or he's trying to irritate the shit out of me.
he came beside me and stared,first at me,then at my food,and back to me.
see what see?never see chiobu before is it?hahahahahaa.=x
then he started making weird noises at me.
i nearly blew my top when i walked pass him to refill my plate,he SNEEZED ON ME!!
grrrr.kids nowadays.

anw,TOMORROW'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!
nope,not term break.
it's the last day of my advance diploma course.
wheee!~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home