missyFIONA's recipe blog

Sunday, November 11, 2007

i shouldnt really be bothered to publish what im going to blog about.but im just so freakin' bored.

say,this is after my personal space to express my views both negatively and positively about a particular incident or subject.if an individual happens to not appreciate and share my point of view,he or she is always entitled to leave.am i right to say that?

i may be feeling a dozen different kinds of emotions while blogging a certain entry.the chances of the reader's temperament being identical to mine is slim.so you really shouldnt make judgement just by reading my entries.

REALLY!!does it really irks you when i criticize a certain someone's dress sense i saw strolling down the streets of town?or when my words get a lil' sarcastic?what is it to you?

take my advice,
quit reading if words take quite a toll on ur ability of self control and grow up if my style of writing does not cater to you.

this entry is published mainly to relieve the anxiety in my mind due to some disturbing imbecilic relative of a love one.no offence intended to the rest of the human population,unless of course you share the same unstable mindset with a particular conceited jerk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home