missyFIONA's recipe blog

Friday, September 07, 2007

i had a really bad day.
antagonizing bad.

first things first,i was suppose to have a piano lesson today at 4.
but anna oh insisted that i hand up my grad proj tmr by 1pm whereas all the adv dip students get to hand up next friday.
so,i had to rush through the report,surveys and analysis.resulting in me missing my piano lesson.
AND im having my piano examination on the 13th this month,which is like next thursday.
i've another piano lesson tmr and i dont have sufficient time to practice!!im bound to get screwed.
explained it to anna,it was no different from singing to my stuffed animals.

secondly,
my aunt called off tmr's meeting with me only when i asked her what our schedule was tmr.
we had planned this appointment since last week.
then after,i found out that she broke off our engagement because she made plans with her useless husband's brother's son.who is a malaysian.
goodness,am i not worth more than a measly farmer's son?

thirdly,
all i hafta say is that ive got a fucked up sister who will eventually get into trouble.
i wouldnt care and definitely wouldnt help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home