missyFIONA's recipe blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

okay,
i was in a joyious mood due to my acceptance into the adv diploma UNTIL my boyfriend spoiled it all for me.

"i'll be booking the chalet for ur birthday.BUT unless you do well for ur first sem in adv dip,i'll cancel."

i have friends who will celebrate my birthday with me,regardless of my results.
they dont threaten me.
i mean,you dont hear them saying,"eh fiona,if you dont score at least a B,this yr we dont buy ur birthday cake".

know what?
i dont need ur charity.
i dont even want ur stupid chalet.


not to forget,
he also mentioned that i was "just lucky" to get accepted into advance dip.
the acceptance has nothing to do with interlectual skills,just plain luck.

in short,
my boyfriend said that i was stupid.
and or else dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home