missyFIONA's recipe blog

Monday, July 02, 2007

hello.
no,im not well yet.
in fact it got alot worse.

baby came over yesterday and we were just merely watching animal planet on cable.
he then felt that my temp was getting higher,
in popped the thermometer.
38.1
subsequently,
38.6....38.9....39.1
that did it,
he brought me to the clinic.
while waiting,
39.6....39.9
then the doctor took my temp,
40.5

the fever got so bad,
i could not even comprehend the papers last afternoon.
it's gonna incinerate my brain,
make me real dense.
then i'll have no choice but to transfer to a ITE for nursing course.
*LAUGHS!!
no,i shldnt laugh.it just might turn true.


april-38.5deg
may-39.3deg
june/july-40.5deg
before the year lets out,i'd prolly be dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home