missyFIONA's recipe blog

Monday, February 19, 2007

a festive season,
but i feel the need to clear the air of misunderstandings.
a stale atmosphere will not add joy to the supposedly red ambiance.

i love ian.
it is true that i had been flighty in my previous relationships.
but when i finally find someone i truly love,
id make it a point to stay faithful.

one'll never know when cupid strikes.
but once one does,
one'll make sure one grabs hold of the opportunity without hesitation.
and one in this context,
means me.
me as the owner of this blog,
fiona liu xuanxuan.

im certain that my boyfriend is neither a replacement for any of my previous guys
nor is he someone im toying with.
tests have shown that from a total player,
id reduced to subtle female who is willing and am committing.

our love together with time'll prove everything
and everyone who has doubts wrong.

i love my darling ian.
and no amount of discriminations'll contradict that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home