missyFIONA's recipe blog

Thursday, February 15, 2007

on
VALENTINE'S DAY#07
<3<3<3

yesterday was awesome.
none of the guys i had were able to make me feel so loved and committed.
i love my baby ian.(:

we met through a jerky acquaintance of ours who is deemed to be ridiculed.

baby came over ard 130 and send me to school,
headed down to town once i came out from class.

had lunch at food republic before meeting gabby,jieying&jasmine in taka,yoshinoya.
baby then presented me a bouquet of 12 roses.
*kisses,
i love you baby.(:


























gabby folded me a rose which i used as a hair deco for approximately 15mins.









































walked over to PS for a movie,epic.
goodness,
it's rated fucking beyond stupid.
i give it -2/5 stars.
boo.

headed over to acid bar but the seats were fully reserved,
so we went to the alternative alley bar.
then decided that alley bar has better ambiance than acid bar.

was suppose to finish my two bottle of asahi,
but i lost my craving for beer.
baby ordered me lychee martini instead,
sweet.(:

































thank you gabby,jieying&jasmine for the stars,
rennette for the paper tulip,
rosalin for the "for sex,JUST SMILE" sign,
reen for the purse,
justin for the chocolate,
steve for the keychain
and BABY,for the ring,flowers and love.(:

xoxo,
fiona
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home