missyFIONA's recipe blog

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I want a doggy!!
but Mummy says no.
*SOBS!!

Mayb if i beg and beg and beg real hard for a Great Dane,
she'll be happy to give in when i ask for a Maltese.

genius?
hahahahahaahahahaa.

mummy,can i PLEASE please please~ have a lil' doggie?
it doesnt hafta be a golden retriever[though id LOVE to have one of those],a Alaskan malamute, lab nor Sheltie.
i'll be satisfied with a tiny Maltese.
just please~please~please~ surprise me with one on my birthday
*Bambi eyes

oh, and in case Santa Claus's for real,
i would like 2 presents.
one,a golden retriever or at least a maltese
and two,
Christmas to come earlier this year.


I promise to toilet train the puppy and I promise to clean up all the accidents!!
And also to be FULLY reasonble for my beloved canine.

*BIG smile.^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home