missyFIONA's recipe blog

Friday, April 27, 2007

high self esteem?what a load of bull.
i hate my arms all the way to my fingers,
my flabby tummy and i absolutely LOATHE my butt,thighs and legs.

how FAT can a person get i ask you?
"you can always lose weight" some'll say.

alright,
how about my fucking high forehead?
super round face?short eyelashes,huge nose and yellow teeth?


you can conquer fat,
but you cant change ugly.

"at least ur social life's going on smoothly" now you go.
true?or perhaps not.

how many true friends do i have?
those that never though of turning against me?
girlfriends = alliances? *laughs.

superficially perhaps.
quality does not equal quantity.
i may know ur granddad to ur dog's mistress's owner's wife.
merely acquaintances do not count.

how many of you actually fucking knows the real me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home